- Defining, guiding and implementing policies on training and educational engineering
Support for the definition of the role of training institutions, the organisation of teaching and public-sector vocational education in agriculture.
- Definition of reference criteria for training in conjunction with sector professionals
Alignment of teaching goals with the actual needs of industry supply chains from production through to marketing.
- Assistance in implementing advisory programmes for agricultural sector professionals
Popularisation of farming techniques, capacity-building and support for professionals based on provision of advice and continuous training.
- Support for implementation of research and innovation programmes co-constructed with sector professionals
Applied research with specialist technical institutes and academic researchers.
The value-added of our network
- A unique integrated approach
It is a particular feature of France’s Agriculture Ministry that it has integrated technical and higher education in agriculture and vocational training along with research within a dedicated General Directorate (the General Directorate for Teaching and Research).
- Close ties with sector professionals
The expertise of France’s Agriculture Ministry is based on a long tradition of defining the supply of agricultural training in consultation with the farming world and the agrifood industry.
- A culture based on networking and sharing
A unified national network that brings all the specialist institutions together, enabling expertise to be shared.