Created in 2007, the ADECIA public interest grouping covers the major governance and public policy domains essential to the effective functioning of any state in the agriculture, rural development, food, fisheries and forestry sectors.
Mandated by its founding members to participate in technical and institutional cooperation projects in international contexts, the grouping’s core purpose is to mobilise active, very high quality public-sector expertise.
Backed by our areas of expertise, we can offer:
- Interdisciplinary teams with the ability to carry out complex projects,
- Detailed consideration of the local context,
- The French official administration’s values of ethics, integrity and professionalism,
- Many and varied professional references,
- Practical experience of partnership with other public- and private-sector operators in France and internationally,
- A special relationship with the major French higher education and research institutions.
Donors and France’s partner countries receiving our support gain access in this way to technical assistance to help them achieve their goals.
Expertise domains :
- Public policy for agriculture
- Rural development
- Research, training and agricultural advisory services
- Plant health
- Official quality signs