Adecia’s organization is based on networking with a network facilitator relying on correspondant within each structure member or partner of the agency.
ADECIA is an instrument for mobilizing French public expertise on international technical assistance projects. ADECIA is mandated by its founding members to mobilize their experts and take part in technical assistance and institutional cooperation for International tender process.
ADECIA’s members are developing international projects in various fields such as the definition and management of public policy, the capacity-building of administrations, the organization of professional circuits and markets, farm produce safety, geographical indications, rural development, agricultural training and advisory services, etc.
Founding members of Adecia are :
- Ministère de l’agriculture, de l’agroalimentaire et de la forêt (MAAF),
- Réseau des chambres d’agriculture françaises (APCA),
- Agence de services et de paiement (ASP)
In the framework of the missions assigned to the agency to enhance synergy, Adecia closely works with 20 favorite partners :
- International cooperation and over-seas : ADEPTA, AFD, Expertise France et ODEADOM.
- Agricultural education : FESIA et Montpellier Supagro.
- Quality signs and rural development : Agence BIO, Fédération des Parcs Naturels Régionaux de France, INAO.
- Land management : FNSAFER
- Animal sectors : France Génétique Elevage, France Vétérinaire International, Institut de l’élevage, Union Nationale Interprofessionnelle du Cheval et Institut Français du Cheval et de l’Equitation.
- Plant sectors : PROLEA, ANSES, GNIS, Institut de la Vigne et du Vin, ONF et ONF International.